57,620 total views, 7 views today
Address: Plovdiv 4000, Square St. Stambolov 1
Tel.: +359 32 656 712
Fax: +359 32 632 781
Е-mail Personal assistant : email@example.com
From 2019 until Present- Deputy Mayor of Plovdiv Municipality responsible for Education and Business Development.
He is responsible for the work on the Education Program of Plovdiv Municipality and for the leading reforms in public education, such as the introduction of Montessori pedagogy, digitalization of the learning process and the introduction of cloud technologies, support for vocational education, creating dual classes and the link between the business and the education system.
He manages the unit for business development and investment attraction for Plovdiv and the region.
• From 2016 to 2019 – Deputy Mayor of Plovdiv Municipality, responsible for Education, Business Development, European Policies and International Cooperation.
- 2016, he officially launched a program to introduce Montessori pedagogy in public kindergartens and schools. As of 2019 over 1,200 children in 7 kindergartens, 2 schools and 1 nursery are teaching with Montessori pedagogy methods. More than 120 teachers from Plovdiv have passed various qualification and training courses.
- 2016, he launched the pilot implementation of G Suite for education and Windows 365 cloud-based learning management platforms.
- 2016 participated in the establishment of an Educational-Industrial Board aimed at improving the educational ecosystem and linking the business and vocational education in common dual training programs.
- Worked on attracting Bulgarian and foreign investments to Plovdiv and establishing the city as the main economic center in Bulgaria and on developing and popularizing of the Trakia Economic Zone.
• From 2011 to 2015 – Deputy Mayor of Plovdiv Municipality, responsible for Culture, Education, Tourism, Business Development, European Projects and Innovations.
- Developed a concept for establishing Plovdiv as the second center in the country for IT and outsourcing services. The Business Development Division helped to create several thousand jobs in both sectors.
- Worked in the team for establishing Plovdiv as an industrial center and attracting strategic investors to the Trakia Economic Zone.
- He and his team developed a concept for the city’s tourism branding as a weekend and cultural destination, as one of the fastest growing tourist centers.
- Started a number of educational programs and reforms in kindergartens and schools in Plovdiv, electronic admission process for kindergartens, a program for innovative schools, a program for technical support for the educational process and others were launched.
- In 2012, he initiated the launching of the Business Development Department specializing in dealing with potential investors and positioning the city as an important regional center.
• From 2011 to 2015, he led the team preparing the application of Plovdiv for European Capital of Culture in 2019.
• From 2005 to 2011 he was the owner and manager of a private company providing services for international clients in the field of media monitoring and analysis, outsourced business processes, online marketing and etc. Development and marketing of online projects. Media campaigns.
• From 2001 to 2005 he was a journalist and subsequently an editor at TV Evropa.
57,621 total views, 8 views today